Monday 15 August 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the unspoken words of a babbling lens.

I decided recently that my unattended desire for still images need no longer go unkindled. I have been disconnected from my body for far too long. Not literally of course...
Well actually...it's a little bit literal.
I think.


Whatever.

Truth be told, I don't have a superb eye for abstract imagery, breath-taking landscapes or picturesque portraits. I make no false assumption that I can take such incredible photo's. No, I just snap what I see. Life. Frozen instantly. Snap-frozen, you could say...like Talleys pea's

So if you like seeing what I see, stick around. Follow me as my Beholder walks me through the valleys and the shadows. Held close to His heart, with but a strap of faith, gracefully poised in His hand, ready to still another of life's great adventures.

I sincerely hope you come to like (and perhaps love) the life that I leave to thaw in your eyes.

From the first of many,
The talking lens

No comments:

Post a Comment