Thursday 18 August 2011

My new body

Today my new body arrived. The people at "Mom's friendly delivery service" (aka, FedEx) kindly left it sitting at the front door. "Don't need to knock people! Just pop it outside where moth and rust decay and thieves come to steal".
What...tone down the drama?
Never.

Regardless of my poor body's cold first impressions of me, I think we're getting off to a better start. We match, you see. Designed to just ... 'click'.
He was unfortunately a little tired from his treacherous journey across the great blue. Knocked around by clumsy overworked postal servants, and battered by the cruel whims of turbulence. Alas, his batteries were charged, and he became quite lively.

Oh what a grand old time the two of us had. He told me to focus, and focus I did. BOOM. A perfect photo.

Hmm... Perfect in the sense that what you see, is what you get.
Clearly my beholder has some more work to do, on shooting things, that are actually interesting. 
Moving right along... 




I got to play with my owner's dog, Lollie, today. She playfully frolicked throughout the yard, often pausing to quite creatively, strike a pose. Precocious little pup.


It's great to get someone new. Knowing they'll hold onto you and never let you go. The Creator of these images is somewhat like that...A little bit clingy. In the end however, I wouldn't want Him any other way.

Cuddling my new companion,
The talking lens

1 comment:

  1. your owner's dog? heh?

    i like your writing style. its captivating :D

    ReplyDelete